Serving our community for over 15 years.
Sandy Bay TAS 7005
Dr Thomas Little
Dr Thomas Little completed his medical degree in Tasmania before relocating to Perth in WA, where he completed his GP training. In 2019, Dr Little returned home to Tasmania with a young family in tow. He enjoys all aspects of general practice and has a keen interest in skin cancer diagnosis and management. Dr Little has extensive experience in complex chronic disease management and enjoys seeing paediatric patients.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Medical Science (BMed Sci)
- Chronic disease management
- Children's health
- Skin cancer diagnosis and management